Thursday, July 23, 2015

Irihana Arts 5th Etsy-Versary Sale - July 28th

Hello Irihana Fans!

On Tuesday, July 28th, my Etsy store turns 5 years old! I can't believe time has gone by so fast, and I want to celebrate the past five years of building a small business, meeting amazing artists and crafters on Etsy, and my customers who keep coming back for those one-of-a-kind pieces. So - on Tuesday - everything in the shop will be 50% off!! That's right - EVERYTHING. No coupon needed.

In addition, every transaction that day will be entered into a master raffle to win a number of ceramic prizes, with the grand prize being a 7 piece handmade sushi set. I'll also raffle some ceramic necklaces, magnets, spoon rests, etc. Here are a couple pictures of items for raffle:



For every 5 transaction links, one prize will be raffled -- a necklace at 5, magnets at 10, tea bag rest gift set at 15 and the grand prize at 20. After that, for every additional 5 transactions, I will add another prize item to the raffle.

Mark your calendar and be sure not to miss it! Start browsing now.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Thanks for the wonderful raffles too.

    ReplyDelete